Whenever we find our babies experiencing colic, we get very worried because their nonstop cries seem so endless. It’s like, no matter what we do, we still can’t stop their crying. Even though colic can be common in babies, it is still very frustrating for us, while at the same time, so very hard to handle too.
On the brighter side, milk manufacturers have innovated formula milk to help your baby minimize colic. If your baby has been suffering from colic every now and then, then you should definitely buy a formula specially made for colicky babies, that is, if you choose not to breastfeed.
So which kind of formula is known for helping babies with colic? Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic formula. To find out how this formula can benefit your baby, read on!
- This formula milk is filled with protein hydrosylate-based powdered infant formula with iron.
- This formula includes a special ingredient called the alimentum, which is basically made up of proteins broken down into tiny pieces. This can help your baby eliminate allergic reactions with protein allergies.
- The alimentum present in this milk has a hypoallergenic formula that will relieve colic symptoms due to protein allergies in just about 24 hours.
- This will also provide your baby a balance of protein, minerals, and other nutrients that will ensure your baby is having a good start in life.
- Due to the alimentum that has been made from broken down proteins, this will make your baby digest the food easier than most other formula milks out there.
- This milk contains DHA and ARA to aid in your baby’s brain development.
- This milk is best for babies having digestive problems and allergies.
- It’s really difficult to choose between brands nowadays, but I can only assure you that when it comes to colic babies, Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula is the best solution.
It’s so hard to see our babies with clenched fists and red faces due to crying so hard. These times break our hearts, and it seems like nothing we do is helping. If you’re willing to do anything, this formula is definitely worth a try!
Have you tried this formula for your colicky baby? If so, tell us how you liked it by commenting and rating below!