Are you currently breastfeeding? If so, you’ve made a great choice that will really benefit both you and your baby. There are so many perks to breastfeeding like losing weight quicker, giving your baby the nutrients it needs, and the cost free price of breastfeeding.
Although breastfeeding is great, it doesn’t work well for everyone unfortunately. Some women need to bottlefeed their breast milk which is still as good as the real thing. To find out what the perks of bottle feeding your breast milk are, continue reading below.
- Some women find it painful to breastfeed. Instead, they bottle feed which makes it a less painful thing.
- You can pump your breasts and then bottle feed your collected milk later. This is very convenient for on he go or if dad would like to feed the baby.
- If your baby doesn’t finish the whole bottle of your breast milk, that is ok because you can save it for later. Although, if you formula feed your baby, the milk is only good for an hour.
- You can get a break and allow friends and family to feed your baby.
- You don’t have to breastfeed in public if you don’t want to. Instead, you can have a bottle from earlier ready to use.
- You can also make sure you’re giving your baby enough milk. Sometimes when we breastfeed we’re wondering how much they’re actually getting. Although with a bottle of breast milk you can actually see how much they’re getting.
When you breastfeed you don’t necessarily need to let your baby eat right from your breast. Bottlefeeding your breast milk is just as good. It keeps your body working hard so it can return to normal faster, and it delivers all the nutrients your baby needs to grow up strong and healthy. So, if feeding from the breast doesn’t work, don’t be discouraged! Just bottle feed instead!