Once we start registering for items for our baby shower, we realize just how many items we’ll need for our new baby. Diapers, baby bottles, and baby furniture are just a few of many items we’ll need. For example, once your little one eats rice cereal (usually 4 months +), they will need a high chair to sit up properly to avoid choking. Don’t have a high chair yet? Not a problem, here are a few of the highest rated below.
- Graco Blossom: This is one of the best high chairs on the market! It has a 5/5 star rating! It also has a six position height adjust, provides a quick and easy change from highchair to infant feeding booster and back, is dishwasher safe if you pull out the tray insert, has a convertible 3 and 5 point harness on highchair, it grows with your child, and its locking wheels let you roll chair away between meals!
- Fisher-Price Precious Planet: This chair has a feeding tray that is dishwasher safe, the three-position recline accommodates even the youngest eaters, you can easily remove tray with one hand, and it has a full-size seat pad that is spill resistant and machine washable.
- Fisher-Price Space Saver: This high chair is made for babies 1 month and up, it includes 2 cup holders, transitions to a toddler seat, it fits most chairs, has a removable tray, can be washed in the dishwasher, and it also includes a 3 and 5 point harness.
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care: This high chair has a rainforest toy that entertains your baby while your prepare their food, its chair pad and straps are easy to remove and clean, its lights & brightly colored activities reinforce visual skills, and it enhances fine motor skills as baby reaches and grasps onto tethered rainforest toy, presses buttons, spins animals and more!
- Graco Contempo: The Graco Contempo is great because there is no assembly required, and its ready to use out of the box. It also has a soft infant head support that keeps baby comfortable, has a premium padded leatherette seat pad that wipes clean, it is dishwasher safe, has a pull out tray insert for quick, easy clean up, and its compact, flat fold fits in your closet.
There are a lot of great high chairs for babies, but if you’re looking to get the most for your money, and the chairs that other parents recommend, I highly recommend one of these top five!